Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jesse's Birthday

For those of you that don't know, my boyfriend Jesse had a birthday yesterday. I surprised him at our co-ed softball game with a bottle of Patron and shots for everybody. He loves tequila! I took a few pictures of him and we made sure to make lots of noise during the game. The noise makers helped. Afterward, we headed to the local bar where our friends Chris and Joy surprised him with a cake, German chocolate. The evening was topped off with the finding of two small dogs. One of them was a puppy and Jesse fell in love with it. He talked all night of how he was going to keep the dogs. I was secretly hoping we would bump into the owners before the night was through. Thankfully, we did. Sadly Jesse had to give the dogs back but it was fun for awhile to imagine his new dog. I love you Jesse! I hope you had fun.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics there, do you guys play better or worse after tequila shots? Way to go Jesse, Happy Birthday! -Dave