Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Little Soapers

Today I woke up and took Rusty and Sophie on a walk to the dog park. It wasn't long after we arrived when another dog attacked Sophie. This wasn't the first time a dog has gone after her but this was the first time I was truly scared for her. The dog didn't stop until I was right up on the two of them. Poor little Sophie was whimpering and shaking. Another dog owner came over to help me check Sophie for wounds. Thank goodness she was unharmed.

All I could think about on our walk back home is how quickly I could have lost her today. We have only had her for a little over a year but she is very much a part of our little family. So today I would like to dedicate my blog to our little Soapers. She's a goofy dog with a heart of gold. Her balance is always in question and she always has plenty of kisses to give. We love you Sophie and I hope you'll stick around for awhile.








No comments: