Monday, March 15, 2010

Sarah Stephens

Remember this face people because I believe Sarah Stephens is well on her way to becoming a household name!!

Sarah is the cousin of one of my brides and she is working her little booty off in Hollywood. And fortunately for me, she needed some new headshots! I got to hear all kinds of fun stories about her working on different sets and all the people she's met along the way. My head would be spinning if I was living that life. I get distracted by shiny things... can you imagine if I was surrounded by celebrities?!!!

Sarah remained totally down to earth the whole time while strikin' her sexiest poses. She made the session feel like we were just two friends hanging out. Of course, one of those two friends just happens to be fabulous!

Sarah, any time you need headshots, give me a call. I'd photograph you any day of the week!




Add Image

















No comments: