Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Session Determined by Tiny Human!!!

Last night I rode up to Long Beach to prepare for my early morning family session in Seal Beach. I stayed with Jesse's sister, Vicky and in the morning we made our way to the beach to meet up with Dustin, Bobbi Jo and Leighton. Leighton is only a small child but she let me know right away how she wanted things to be. Bobbi Jo and Dustin divided their time between smiling and chasing after Leighton while I tried to figure out a way to make her hold still. No such luck! But I had waaaay more fun letting this little girl do her own thing. I learned quickly that Leighton is very friendly and says hello to just about everyone that walks by and I also learned that the word "bite" means gimme more animal crackers!

Thank you Dustin and Bobbi Jo for all your patience. You are a beautiful family! I can only hope to work with you again in the future.
















No comments: