Friday, November 20, 2009

Rebecca and Bruce

I don't think I could have been any luckier when this session landed in my lap. Rebecca is a professional photographer in Arizona and wanted nothing more than to have a session at the beach. I had such a wonderful time with these two. They were both so laid back and just so happy. I know it sounds crazy but I feel like I have a kindred spirit in Rebecca. Maybe that's because we are both from Ohio! But whatever the case may be, I hope she is someone I will keep in touch with if only to share our photo stories.

Thank you Rebecca and Bruce for being the cherry on top of my day. I came home on cloud nine after working with you. I only hope the two of you will look at these photos and somehow forget that horrid smell down by the peer! :) I hope it was worth it!













No comments: