Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Beach

A few weekends ago I convinced Jesse to come with me and the dogs to the beach in Coronado. Jesse is not a huge fan of the beach. I don't think he realizes how lucky he is to have grown up so close to the ocean but every now and then he comes to the beach with us. The dogs love it so it's not hard to convince them to get out of the car. They're usually clammering to jump out before we even park the car.

I love seeing the dogs run like crazy all over the place. There are very few things in life that give me complete and utter joy. Seeing my two furry loves running and jumping into the water makes me smile uncontrollably. My dogs remind me why it is so wonderful and why I am so blessed to live in this beautiful city.

Smile Jesse! We're at the beach!


No comments: