Monday, February 1, 2010

Gorgeous Salon

Five and a half years ago I moved to San Diego to change my life. Part of that change involved even the smallest things like finding a new salon to get my hair cut. I bounced around to a few places that were recommended to me but nothing ever stuck. I eventually moved to North Park and noticed one day while driving around, a cute little pink sign reading, "Voted Best Salon in North Park". I thought, I'll give it a try. The bonus was it was right up the street from my apartment. I came as a walk in and immediately met Cindy, the owner. Long story short, I've been going there ever since.

I've seen all the changes the salon has undergone and I'm so happy that Cindy and her salon is thriving. Gorgeous Salon is my "Cheers". It also was a joy to spend soooo much time at the salon in preparation for my wedding. I indulged in everything those ladies had to offer. One of those things was facials and makeup. That's where Margaret comes in. Spending all that time at the salon gave me the chance to get to know this sweet natured esthetician. So naturally, I refer her any chance I get.

I'm sure you remember Jen from my last post. Jen took the time to see Margaret for a makeup trial session in preparation for her wedding. So I asked Margaret if it would be okay if I came by and took a few pics of her in action. So here she is, Margaret.





And of course, the results!

No comments: